Monday, March 19, 2012

Swaps Completed

I've been a swappin' fool recently. There have been so many great ones I just couldn't resist. First up is the fabulous For the Love of Solids swap. I had a blast working with all solids in the first round and I just had to jump on board for the second round too. My partner was Beachgirl Sews. I knew almost right away what I was going to make her. This is the table runner I sent her. I'm happy to report that she loved it! :)

FTLOS 2


This is the fabulous pillow cover I received from Bijoux Baby. That dense quilting is amazing! I love it so much, and was thrilled to have this show up in my mailbox.

FTLOS 2 received!

Next up is Mouthy Stitches where we made zip pouches & filled them with scraps. I made this hexie pouch for Hannah.

Mouthy Stitches pouch
I received a gorgeous pouch from Vikki. I love the hexies & the birdie on the back is adorable.
Mouthy Stitches pouch received!

back of pouch


Finally, we have the super fun Bee a {modern} Swapper. Last month was a pincushion swap. I made this weighted pincushion with removable thread catcher for providence jd.

pincushion


Kim sent me this cute pinnie and goodies. I absolutely adore it all, and was beyond thrilled to receive this fabulous package.

pincushion received

No comments: