Friday, September 30, 2011

100 Quilts for Kids

Swim, Bike, Quilt
It's time for the 100 Quilts for Kids charity drive hosted by Kate@Swim, Bike, Quilt.

Here's my finished quilt, which I will be donating to Project Linus.
100 Quilts for Kids
This quilt has been taking pointers from my little L, and is spending lots of time hanging out in the tree. :)



I used a Tula Pink Plume jelly roll cut into coins. Paired with white sashing and a pastel pink back. Very girly! The binding fabric is a gorgeous gingham check that coordinated perfectly with the Plume.

3 comments:

Leanne said...

This is a lovely quilt!

Katie @SwimBikeQuilt said...

It's really pretty! I fixed your link :) I have some Plume scraps and a charm pack. Inspires me to pick it up and sew!

Deborah OHare said...

I love the mix of pink and brown.
Deborah